Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hard Times

Lately life has really interfered with my running and working out. I find myself feeling a little depressed and I am almost angry with myself. I know that I can't let it get the best of me. I've just gotta stay focused on my long term goals and organize myself a little better. There has to be a way to fit in 30 minutes of exercise somewhere in the day.   

I thought for sure that buying my Erin Condren life planner was gonna solve all my problems. 

It has definitely helped me better track all my to-dos but sometimes I need to realize that there just aren't enough hours in the day. Instead of beating myself up I need to figure out a way to just enjoy those days when I can exercise. On the days I can't I need to focus on better nutrition. A work-life balance with no pressure on myself will help reduce stress and make me more pleasant to be around. 😜

Today will be a better day....not so many meetings...so today I have no excuse not to exercise. Yay!!!!
Stay tuned for selfies of my workout!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment